What is Deer Antler Velvet?
Deer antler velvet is a completely natural supplement that contains the minerals and nutrients necessary for restoring and maintaining a healthy body and mind. It is rich in growth hormones, amino acids, and prostaglandin, with additional trace amounts of iron, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, sulfur and phosphorus.
Harvested safely from the bone and cartilage material that grows into antlers on young male deer, it is a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, and contains powerful anti-inflammatory agents. It also contains collagen, a substance that lubricates and helps repair joints to help heal and maintain a full range of motion. It is used to address a wide variety of health issues, and can be combined with herbal supplements to treat additional problems.
Forms of Deer Antler Velvet
Deer Antler Velvet comes in several forms and is also used in pet products.
- Capsules: capsules are designed to be taken twice a day.
- Powders: powder from can be sprinkled on food or added to a supplement shake or other drink.
- Extract: the extraction process concentrates the IGF-1 and IGF-2 growth factors for extra potency.
- Spray: extract in a spray bottle for maximum absorbency and effectiveness. Primarily used for IGF-1 growth hormone to fight the signs of aging and boost athletic performance.
- Pet Supplements: In powder or chewable tablet form, deer antler velvet is recommended for dogs to improve mobility, boost energy levels, increase musculature, and build a healthy immune system.
Deer Antler Velvet Uses
Used in Chinese medicine for centuries, deer antler velvet has a long list of health benefits. Primarily, it helps people fight the signs of aging by boosting the immune system and increasing muscular strength and flexibility, which makes it an ideal supplement for bodybuilding.
Read through this site to learn more about how using deer antler velvet extract can benefit your health.